Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No excuses!

Yay for me!! I am joining a gym!! I sent an email to my local gym last night asking about their membership prices (I wasn't hopeful, I was thinking that it would be out of our budget, as most gyms are). Suprisingly, turns out the gym is only $15 a week!! That includes monthly measurings (yay *rollseyes*), one free personal training session (which I intend to keep up in place of the one I had booked in before finding this place ;) ), group classes, gym time... And.... Drumroll...... CHILDMINDING!!! That is the best part of all! My husband runs his own business, and is constantly coming and going, so I can never book in anything as things always end up changing. So now, I don't have to rely on hubby being home to watch the kids while I go to the gym! I can go anytime :D
No excuses now!

1 comment: