Sunday, July 14, 2013

I need motivation.. STAT

Well look who's come crawling back again.. Yep. Me.

I have just logged back into blogger for the first time in 2 years.. 2 YEARS!!  And sadly,it's not to gloat about my fabulous new body, or even talk about how I am half way there.

Truth be told.. I am back at square one. Hell, I never left square one! I'm in the negative squares!

I am making it my mission to post at least twice a week.. I need to keep myself honest. Even if honest means admitting to eating a large McChicken meal AND 6 nuggets AND then picking at the kids leftover chips (Mmm hmmm.. been there several times before!).

Ok, so tonight was a kind of 'last hurrah' before I start my new 'lifestyle'. I will not call it a diet, because I always fail miserably with diets. And it's nothing unusual - it's sticking to fresh fruit and vegies, and trying to eat as unprocessed as I can. Clean eating seems to be the buzz word - and that seems to be what I am doing.

I am so serious about this, that I am potentially going to embarrass myself majorly here..

So here are my honest to goodness stats:

Height: 165cm
Weight: 110kgs (OMG??!!??!!)

I will update with measurements on my next blog post.. I seemed to have misplaced my measuring tape tonight!

So, here we go again.. Back on the horse, and hopefully staying on this time!

'Til next time

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment