Saturday, June 28, 2014

29/06/14

Down again! When I think about it though, I definitely didn't deserve a loss. I have been quite sick late in the week, so perhaps that is what has kept the weight down. But the beginning of the week was a write off! I tend to do ok during the day, but dinner is always so hard! 

So my days this week consisted of:
Breakfast - Protein shake
Lunch - Salad or wrap 
Dinner - Eat everything in sight! 

Ok, so that is a slight exaggeration, but you get my point. So this week I am going to work on my portion control with dinner. I have breakfast and lunch covered, but dinner is another story. 

On the exercise front, I do ok! I actually enjoy working out. I have a personal trainer who I have been seeing for probably the last 5 months. She is definitely my biggest fan. She believes in me. Most days I think her belief is misplaced, but then other days I think 'yeah, I can do this!'. My motto is 'WWKS - What Would Kate Say'. Every choice I make, I think, what would Kate say? 

And on that note, I am off to make cupcakes! Luckily for me, I don't eat them - not a fan of cakes! 

Weight today: 110.3kgs
Total loss to date: 3.7kgs 

Until next time 
Sam x 

No comments:

Post a Comment